Best Transporter in Pune
India’s 1st Online Booking Platform with Live Pricing
Best Transport Service Provider in Pune
24x7 Support & Tracking
Today Information of Pune Truck Booking
For online truck booking in Pune, we have more than 50 vehicles that are all set for service. Some of those are
- EICHER 17 FEET
- EICHER 19 FEET
- 9 Ton / 6 Wheel
- MAHINDRA PICKUP
- 20 feet trailer
Today’s minimum truck rental for transportation of goods from Pune is near about Rs- 863
The number of parcel home delivery requests that we received today for
- Pune To Noida were 21
- Pune To Mumbai were 21
- Pune To Aurangabad were 17
- Pune To Jabalpur were 10
- Pune To Jamshedpur were 12
- Pune To Faridabad were 12
- Pune To Surat were 17
The types of materials we have shipped today through goods carriers from Pune are Tmt baat,Rock salt,steel structures,Indian Portable Toilet,Colling tiles,Ganrater,Elevator kit,Modquito mesh,Rubber packing jambo bag,black baggasee ash,Consoles
Recently Booked Trucks for transport service in Pune
|Pickup||Drop||Truck Type||Distance||Date||Material Type||Weight|
|Pune||Noida||32 feet Multi axle / 14.5 Ton||1459.901||2021/08/04||Handle puller and m c sheets||14.5|
|Pune||Mumbai||EICHER 14 FEET||149.847||2021/08/04||Access Panel||3.5|
|Pune||Aurangabad||32 feet Multi axle / 14.5 Ton||235.114||2021/08/04||Car Accessory||14.5|
|Pune||Jabalpur||EICHER 19 FEET||992.872||2021/08/04||PVC material||7|
|Pune||Jamshedpur||EICHER 19 FEET||1686.467||2021/08/04||Kitchen equipments,Furniture||7|
|Pune||Faridabad||EICHER 19 FEET||1452.3||2021/08/04||Chemical powder( Bags),Fibre,Fibre Material||7|
|Pune||Surat||EICHER 17 FEET||421.893||2021/08/04||Furniture||5|
Customer Reviews For Pune Transport Services
4.8 based on 186 reviews
We hire Trukky logistics for urgent shifting our machine in Pune Which is a large city in India for Transporting good and material on Daily basis Transporters in Pune are asking for high cost when we found and compare price with Trukky we got exciting offers on Truck booking
Trukky Logistics provide valuable service to us on time.I would like to give A+ Rating to Trukky Team
Best Transporter in Pune FAQ
Generally, the delivery of goods gets delayed on toll or need to go slow down vehicle speed due to poor road conditions or other problems. These problems are mostly taken up as the excuses when consignments get delayed more than expected schedules and create the argument between both the parties which may have an effect on their dealings in future. To solve this problem, the experts at Trukky provide the customers with easy tracking facility in Pune that not just helps in keeping them at peace but also to manage a healthy relation between users and service providers.
Trukky offers the clients with top most concern and strive to endow them with the finest possible in class Pune transport services. As well, the discount rates from Pune are offered by return trucks that are waiting over time to move the goods back to their source. This Pune transporter offer somewhat decreased prices when they share the truck load less space is available.
Trukky always strives to fulfill your transportation needs as the company is working with more than 3000 trucks that are providing more than 500+ routes in India. This online truck booking is a unique technique that permits the clients to pick a suitable vehicle from a huge collection according to the goods they need to transport.
We are serving with more than 3000 vehicles including trucks, lorries, trailers serving in over 100 cities in the country. The heavy vehicle types we serve are 20 Ft Trailer low Bed,Refrigerated Containers,40 feet Containers,9 Ton Truck,14 Ton Truck,23 Ton Truck,2.5Ton Truck etc. the customers can choose a perfect option according to the material they need to transport.
We believe in offering best service quality to the customers at any location within India. We are serving in more than 100 cities through thousands of trucks and other heavy vehicles driven by professional driver partners. The major pick up locations for transport services in Pune are Bhosari,Pimpri-Chinchwad,Hinjawadi,Hadapsar,chakan,Ranjangaon,Talegaon,Kurkumbh-industrial-area,Pirangut-industrial-area,sanaswadi-industrial-area and more.
The major routes that require transportation from Pune are Pune to chandigarh,Pune bangalore,Pune to ahmedabad,Pune to noida,Pune to mumbai
Now, the transport services can be easily acquired at nominal rates. We offer best goods transport solution to all the transport related issues. Trukky is an online service provider for various logistic companies and permits the customers to choose from various options, without moving out of their place of comfort. Visit our website and select a suitable service from a wide variety of transport and truck booking services. You may have to pay near about 847 to transport goods from Pune.
To shift goods from Pune, the weight limit of loading is almost 847. Trukky endows the clients with assurance to deliver their packages on time to the desired drop point. Trukky offers the customers with high quality online transport booking services through expert assistance. We ensure to deliver the consignments on time to the right place.
The time involved to transport goods totally depends on the distance to be traveled. Trukky makes sure that the goods should reach the location within the given time frame. We strive hard to serve all our clients with the best possible bulk goods transport services with the assistance of experts transporters and driver partners traveling 400-500 km per day. These professionals ensure to deliver the consignments and packages on time with safety.
We deal in providing safe online transport booking services to all our customers around the country. The products that are mostly moved to different locations and cities through road transport from Pune are Agriculture Transport,Trailer Transport,Textile & Garments,Telecoms & IT,Retail,Electronics,Cosmetics and more. We have worked with some of the renowned brand names such as Amul, Maaza, Urban Ladder, Symphony, Narang Group, Hero, Xalta etc.
Top Transport Cities and Areas
Pune Transport Services
In this city, the existing micro & small enterprises are agro based, cotton textile, soda water, Jute & jute based, Ready-made garment & embroidery, Wood/wooden based furniture, Wood/wooden based furniture, Paper & Paper products, Chemical/Chemical based, Leather based, Rubber, Plastic & petro based, Repairing & servicing, Mineral based etc.
The district is well linked by rail as well as road to all the major cities in the country. This district holds major Defense and Research establishment. Here, agriculture occupies most important share in the financial actions that are followed by the organizations and service sectors. The information technology industry is growing with great speed in and around the city. An exclusive Info-Tech Park is created for expansion of IT industry. the major trade groups present here are Infosys, Tata consultancy, Wipro, Amdocs, Accenture, Syntel etc.
The major industrial areas in Pune are Pimpri, Chakan, Talegaon, ranjangaon, Jejuri, Baramati, Bhicwan, Pandhari, Kurkumbh, Indapur, Moreover, the cost generally charged for goods transportation from Pune starts at 950/-. The prices may vary in accordance with the type, weight, quantity of material and distance to be travelled. The areas nearby are Aambethan, Agarkar Nagar, Akurdi, Alandi, Alandi Road etc.
Pune is popular as the centre of edifying and cultural activities, home for social workers and politicians, and a source of motivation for growth and development in all spheres. This city is said to be the second largest town in the territory. The geographical region of this district includes near about of 5.09% of the area of Maharashtra State.
The types of trucks available for service in Pune
At Trukky, we are offering the customers with a variety of vehicles from which they can choose to pick the most suitable option in accordance with the material type to be transported.
The Pune truck Booking types we offer for choice are:
- Trailer: The trailer types available are 20 Ft Trailer High Bed, Trailer 40 feet, 20 Metric Ton, Trailer 40 feet, 26 Metric Ton, ODC Trailer, Trailer 20 feet, 6 Tyre Trailer, 20 Ft Trailer low Bed,40 Ft Semi Low Bed Trailer.
- Container: The container types available are 20 Feet Container, 40 Feet Container, Refrigerated Containers, Open Top Containers, Tank Containers, High cube Containers, 20 feet Containers etc.
- Single Axle: The Single Axle types available are 24 Ft Single Axle, 28 Ft Single Axle, 32 Feet Single Axle, 6 tyre Single Axle, 10 tyre Single Axle, 7 Ton Single Axle.
- Multi Axle: The types of Multi axle trucks we serve are 24 Ft Mutli Axle, 28 Ft Mutli Axle, 32 Feet Mutli Axle, 6 tyre Mutli Axle, 10 tyre Mutli Axle, 7 Ton Mutli Axle etc.
- Tanker: The types of tankers we offer are Chemical Tanker, Dry Tanker.
- Half & full body truck: The half & full body trucks available are 6 tyre, 10 tyre, 12 tyre, 14 tyre, 20 tyre.
- Open-close truck: The open-close trucks we offer for service are 3 Ton truck, 4 Ton truck, 5 Ton truck, 6 Ton truck, 7 Ton truck, 8 Ton truck, 9 Ton truck, 10 Ton truck
- Taurus truck: The taurus trucks available for service are 22 Feet Taurus truck, 24 Feet Taurus truck, 26 Feet Taurus truck, 750 KG truck, 550 KG, 1.25Ton truck etc.
- Eicher truck: The truck types available are Eicher 12 Ft, Open Eicher 17 Ft, Open Eicher 17 ft, Close Eicher 19Ft, Open EICHER 20 Ft.
Tips to remember while packing goods
At the time of packing your material for shipping, you need to keep in mind a few points to make the delivery to easy and smooth. For instance, if you need to get done with your house shifting,
- Discard unwanted things: make sure to throw away the things that you do not require anymore. You definitely do not want to increase the price by storing unnecessary stuff in the vehicle.
- Keep your goods in an organized manner
- The next very essential point to remember is that you require organizing your material in a proper way.
- Bubble-wrap the fragile items: Do not forget to keep all the breakable things in a separate box. You may also make use of clothes or bubble wrap sheet to cover the fragile items and keep them safe & away from breaking during shipping.
- Click everything you are packing to move: this is possible that you goods might get displaced while moving or you might get confused at some point with things you have packed. So, to keep it all clear and safe it is better to click a picture of all your items needed to be transported.
- Pack heavy items first: While this may sound as a very clear tip, but we are still reminding you to do that while packing. Keep the heavy goods on the base and then start putting other lightweight items.
Top mistakes people make while packing goods
Say “No” to last-minute packing: it will get extremely tough for you if you leave the things to pack in the end. Schedule your transport and start packing one box each day as this organized will make things go smoother and hassle-free.
- Don’t just rely on service cost: while choosing a service, the most common mistake people do is that they choose the service provider by looking at the price, but instead you should drill down the service quality.
- Look for customer feedbacks: Before deciding to opt for any transport service in Pune, it is always suggested to have a thorough look at the client reviews. It is important and safe to know what the customers who have already experienced a service feel about the quality of service, assistance and safety they offer.
- Avoid cheap packing material: While packing goods, the most common mistake people do is that they use low quality packing material with a mindset that by this they could save some more money. But, the fact is that this saving might come up as a big problem for you while moving goods as the cheap boxes might get easily torn or damaged, ultimately damaging the items packed inside.
- Pack what you actually need to: It is always wiser to pack only the things that you require as this will actually save your time, money together with decreasing the effort you need to put while doing so. It is always advised to throw-away the items that might come up as a waste of money if transported.