- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is disclosed to us and to be used; to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date at the time of such disclosure
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copy, use or modification as the case may be within the circumstances which are under our control
- We will make readily available to customers, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
- If at any point of time you would not like us to retain your personal information, kindly send us a written intimation for the same and we will remove the same from our database. In such a case of removal, if you wish to avail our services in future, you will be required to provide your information a fresh in order to provide you our services.
We are committed to conduct our business in accordance with sound principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. No one except the Company and its authorised representatives/agents will have access to the personal information gathered through Company’s website and offices. Company is the possessor of the information gathered and does not trade, share, or rent any information obtained by the Company to any third party except for offers of the Company which are published from time to time.