Chennai Logistics Company
India’s 1st Online Booking Platform with Live Pricing
Chennai Logistics Company FAQ
Top Related Route
Top Routes Logistics Services
- Chennai To Bangalore Courier Service
- Chennai To Hyderabad Courier Service
- Chennai To Ahmedabad Courier Service
- Chennai To Kolkata Courier Service
- Chennai To Indore Courier Service
- Chennai To Lucknow Courier Service
- Chennai To Noida Courier Service
- Chennai To Mumbai Courier Service
- Chennai To Bhubaneswar Courier Service
- Chennai To Patna Courier Service
- Chennai To Surat Courier Service
- Chennai To Baroda Courier Service
- Chennai To Rajkot Courier Service
- Chennai To Jaipur Courier Service
- Chennai To Nagpur Courier Service
Chennai Logistics Services
This beautiful city is a dwelling to various popular places like Fort St. George and a museum showing city’s roots as and East India Company trading outpost and a British military garrison, when this place was known as Madras. The current approximation of the financial system of the entire Chennai Metropolitan Area range from near about $58.6 to $66 billion. Due to this, the city has been ranked as 6th most productive metro area of India. The types of industries in Chennai are food products, textiles, leather, wood, paper, chemical products, printing, publishing, refined petroleum products, basic metals etc.
This city holds a wide industrial base in the sectors such as automobile, healthcare, technology, hardware manufacturing and computer. As per 2012 reports, Chennai is termed as country's 2nd largest exporter for IT and BPO sector services. The top companies positioned in Chennai are Absortech India, Accel Frontline etc.
The major industrial areas in Chennai are Thiruvanmiyur, Arumbakkam, Villivakkam, Kodungaiyur, Guindy etc. Moreover, the cost generally charged for goods transportation from Chennai starts from 900/-. The prices may vary in accordance with the type, weight, quantity of material and distance to be travelled. A great part of nation's automobile industry is positioned in and around the city therefore getting the name "Detroit of India". Chennai is also known for serving as the location of Madras Stock Exchange, which is fourth stock exchange in the country, one among the four permanently recognized by SEBI. The areas nearby are Velachery, Madipakkam, Chromepet, Medavakkam, Porur, Pallikaranai, Urapakkam, Ambattur, Okkiyam Thuraipakkam, Thiruvanmiyur, etc.